From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hikoboshi (彦星 Male Star ) is the Japanese name for the star Altair, also known as Natsuhikoboshi (夏彦星 Summer Male Star ) or Kengyūsei (牽牛星 Cow Herder Star ) in Japanese.
It also refers to:
- the cowherd celebrated in the Chinese star festival, Qi Xi.
- the cowherd celebrated in the Japanese star festival, Tanabata influenced by Qi Xi.
- Rapid Express (快速急行 Kaisoku Kyūkō ) trains operated on the Keihan Main Line in Osaka, Japan.
- the chaser satellite of the Japanese Engineering Test Satellite ETS-VII, also known as KIKU-7.
- Orihime is the Japanese name for the star Vega.
- Lachette Altair, a character from Sakura Wars (see List of Sakura Wars characters).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.