Hilliard City School District
|Hilliard City School District|
|Type and location|
|Students and staff|
|Athletic conference||Ohio Capital Conference|
Hilliard City School District is a public school district with its headquarters in Columbus, Ohio. The school district contains all of what was once Norwich and Brown townships. This includes Hilliard.
In 2011, Hilliard City School District was once again awarded with the "Excellent with Distinction" rating by the Ohio Department of Education.
The district operates 14 elementary schools K-5th Grades, two sixth grade schools, three middle schools 7-8th Grades, and three high schools 9-12th grades. Thus, the district is the eighth largest in Ohio.
The district's service area has a total of about 60 square miles (160 km2) of area, including portions of northwestern Franklin County and a portion of Union County smaller than 1 square mile (2.6 km2). Within Franklin County areas served by this district include the City of Hilliard, portions of Columbus and Dublin, all of the townships of Brown and Norwich, and portions of the townships of Franklin, Prairie, and Washington.
As of January 2014, of the students, about 38.98% reside in the City of Hilliard. 45.65% reside in Columbus, 3.99% reside in Dublin, and 11.38% are residents of the townships.
- Alton Darby Elementary School
- Avery Elementary School
- Beacon Elementary School
- Britton Elementary School
- Brown Elementary School
- Darby Creek Elementary School
- Hilliard Crossing Elementary School
- Hilliard Horizon Elementary School
- Hoffman Trails Elementary School
- J.W. Reason Elementary School
- Norwich Elementary School
- Ridgewood Elementary School
- Scioto Darby Elementary School
- Washington Elementary School
Sixth Grade Schools
- Hilliard Station Sixth Grade School
- Hilliard Tharp Sixth Grade School
- Home page. Hilliard City School District. Retrieved on June 15, 2014. "2140 ATLAS STREET, COLUMBUS, OH 43228"
- "Facts & Figures" (Archive). Hilliard City School District. Retrieved on June 14, 2014.