Coordinates: 54°27′51″N 6°04′34″W / 54.4643°N 6.076°W
Hillsborough was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Hillsborough was not represented.
Members of Parliament, 1662–1801
- ^ Also elected for Kildare County in 1703, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Created a baronet in 1758
- ^ Also elected for Blessington in 1776, for which he chose to sit
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.