|Men's ski jumping|
|Bronze||1938 Lahti||Individual large hill|
He won a bronze medal in the individual large hill at the 1938 Nordic World Ski Championships in Lahti, and finished sixth in the same event at the 1939 Nordic World Ski Championships in Zakopane. Myhra also won the ski jumping event at the Holmenkollen ski festival in 1940, the last winner of the event before Norway would be invaded by Germany during World War II. He also became Norwegian champion that year.
Born in Kongsberg, Myhra represented Kongsberg IF. He also played association football, during the summer, and a head injury sustained in a football match in August 1945 ended his sporting career.
- Kongsberg Church Records, 1901-1915, Digitalarkivet.no
- Hostvedt, Ole John (2013-04-16). "Nå er den siste storhopperen borte" (in Norwegian). Laagendalsposten. Retrieved 17 April 2013.
- Skåttet, Torfinn (23 November 2006). "49 dager til skifest". Laagendalsposten (in Norwegian). Retrieved 1 January 2009.
- Thoresen, Arne (11 January 2007). "- Alle tiders å hoppe 85 meter". Dagbladet.
- Hilmar Myhra at the International Ski Federation. Retrieved on 1 January 2009.
- Holmenkollen winners since 1892 – Association for the Promotion of Skiing. Retrieved on 1 January 2009.
- "70 år idag: Hilmar Myhra". Aftenposten. 4 June 1985.