From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Australian cyclist. For the British banker, see Hilton Clarke (banker).
|Full name||Hilton Clarke|
7 November 1979 |
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (150 lb; 11 st)|
NetZero Cycling Team
Schroeder Iron Pro Cycling
Team Cyclingnews.com-Down Under
Toyota-United Pro Cycling Team
|Infobox last updated on
18 February 2014
Hilton Clarke (born 7 November 1979) is an Australian cyclist. Born in Ormond, Clarke became a professional in 2001. He was introduced to the sport by his father, an Olympic cyclist, at the age of 9. Clarke races for the UnitedHealthcare team.
- 1st Overall, Air Force Cycling Classic, Arlington, VA
- 1st Clarendon Cup, Air Force Cycling Classic, Arlington, VA—Clarke is the first cyclist to win the Clarendon Cup two times.
- 2nd Crystal City Cup, Air Force Cycling Classic, Arlington, VA
- 1st Beaufort Memorial Classic, Beaufort, SC
- 1st Clarendon Cup at the Air Force Cycling Classic The race was formerly called the CSC Invitational.
- 1st Stage 2, Redlands Bicycle Classic
- 1st Stage 3, San Dimas Stage Race
- 3rd Crystal City Cup.
- 1st Martin Luther King Criterium
- 1st, Del Mar Criterium
- 1st, LA Circuit Race
- 1st, Overall Del Mar Series Criterium
- 1st, Redlands Bicycle Classic Redlands Criterium
- 1st, Sunny King Criterium
- 1st, Downtown Walterboro Criterium
- 1st, Beaufort Memorial Cycling Classic
- 1st, Mt. Hood Cycling Classic Stage 2
- 1st, Tulsa Tough QuikTrip Blue Dome Critierium
- 1st, Louisville Metro Police Foundation Crit
- 1st, Wells Fargo Twilight Criterium
- 1st, Tour of Elk Grove Stage 1
- 1st, Capital Criterium
- 1st, USA Crits Finals
- 1st Launceston International Classic
- 2nd Melbourne to Warrnambool Classic
- 4th Overall Jayco Bay Cycling Classic
- 1st Saturn Rochester Twilight Criterium
- 1st Tour of Somerville
- 1st Kelly Cup
- 1st USPRO Criterium Championship
- 8th Overall NRC Individual Points Standings
- Herald Sun Tour
- 1st Stage 7
- 1st Sprints classification
- 1st Stage 2 Tour de White Rock
- 1st Beverly Hills Cycling Classic
- 1st Round 5 Jayco Bay Series
- 1st Carnegie Caulfield Criterium
- Tour of Egypt
- 1st Stages 1 & 2
- 1st Stage 2 Herald Sun Tour
- 1st Ronde van Zuid-Beijerland
- 1st La Mirada Circuit Race
- 1st Warner Center Grand Prix
- 1st Stage 3 Tour of Tasmania
- 1st Melbourne-Warnabul
- "UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling Team (UHC) – USA". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- "UnitedHealthcare Professional Cycling Team (UHC) - USA". UCI Continental Circuits. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 18 February 2014.
- Morris, Rod. "Dempster takes another big win". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.