October 15, 1975 |
|Area(s)||Writer, Manga artist|
Himawari: Kenichi Legend
Mama wa Tenparist
Akiko Higashimura (Japanese: 東村 アキコ Hepburn: Higashimura Akiko?, born October 15, 1975) is a Japanese manga artist from Miyazaki, Japan. She debuted in the Japanese seinen manga magazine Weekly Morning and later became more notable for her manga Kisekae Yuka-chan which debuted in You magazine. In 2008, she drew the one-shot Chuō-Sen Cinema Paradise for the magazine Jump SQ. She has been nominated three times for the Manga Taishō: in 2008 for Himawari: Kenichi Legend, in 2009 for Mama wa Tenparist, and in 2011 for Omo ni Naitemasu.
- Kisekae Yuka-chan (きせかえユカちゃん?) (2001, Shueisha)
- Himawari: Kenichi Legend (ひまわりっ 健一レジェンド?) (2006, Kodansha)
- Mama wa Tenparist (ママはテンパリスト?) (2007, Shueisha)
- Kuragehime (海月姫?) (2008, Kodansha)
- Omo ni Naitemasu (主に泣いてます?) (2010, Kodansha)
- Kakukaku Shikajika (かくかくしかじか?) (2012, Shueisha)
- Meropon Dashi! (メロポンだし!?) (2013, Kodansha)
- Tokyo Tarareba-jō (東京タラレバ娘?) (2014, Kodansha)
- "12 Titles Nominated for 1st Ever Manga Taisho Awards". Anime News Network. January 23, 2008. Archived from the original on 14 January 2010. Retrieved December 23, 2009.
- "10 Titles Nominated for 2nd Manga Taisho Awards". Anime News Network. January 18, 2009. Retrieved December 23, 2009.
- "13 Titles Nominated for 4th Manga Taisho Awards". Anime News Network. January 16, 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-17.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|