|— Town —|
|Elevation||150 m (490 ft)|
|• Density||200/km2 (500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Police Station of Hindoli is honored as "Adarsh Police Thana" for maintaining low crime rate, high peace and providing quick response.
- Hindoli has a temple of Hindu lord Shiva which was made up by Pandava
- Harana around 4 km away from Hindoli is birthplace of great Hindi poet Suryamal Mishrana
Hindoli is on National Highway Number 12. Hindoli is surrounded by small hills.
Tourist places 
You can have a tour to Hindoli to the following places:
- A big lake - Ramsagar lake in Hindoli, that is surrounded by hills and trees
- An old fort that speaks glorious history of Hindoli
- Triveni Chowk - 3 old Hindu Temples built in Hindu temple architecture facing a pole at center
- Paal Bhagh - A garden on the banks of Ramsagar lake
- BarahDwari - A small auditorium having 12 gates in Paal Bhagh garden
Places of interest 
- Haweli and birthplace of Suryamal Mishrana
- Sahaspuriya MAHLA Fort of Hada's (5 km from Hindoli) one of the oldest forts of Rajputana
- Cheelghati Balaji temple which is situated on a big mountain
- Historical Veer Tejaji temple
- Shiv temple (made by Pandva's) it have an interesting tale
- Historacal Bokreshwar Mahadev, Devnarayan bhagwan and Veer tejaji temple at village NEGARH of hindoli tehsil
Educational Institutes 
- Govt Higher Secondary School
- Aagarsh vidhya mandir
- aps college
Hindoli falls in Bundi constituency.
Hindoli is an important state constituency in Rajasthan for all the political parties.
Main players in Hindoli are Congress(I) and BJP (Bharthiya Janata Party). Political parties always try to get vote using some calculations of castes. Gurjjar and Saini (Mali)castes contribute as more than 60% of total votes.
- Member of Parliament (MP) : Dr. C. P. Joshi- Minister of Road Transport and Highways (Congress (I))
- Member of Lagisleture Assembly (MLA) : Mr. Prabhu Lal Saini (BJP)