Hindu temples in Thrissur Rural
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thrissur district is situated in the central part of Kerala state in India. Thrissur district was formed on July 1, 1949. It is an important cultural centre and is known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala.
Major Hindu temples in Thrissur Rural
- Parakovil Temple
- Mammiyoor Temple
- Ammathiruvady Temple
- Vazhappully Sree Rajarajeswari Temple
- Trikkur Mahadeva Temple, Oorakam
- Kuttumuck Shiva Temple, Kuttumuck
- Shree Rama Temple, Thriprayar
- Koodalmanikyam Temple, Irinjalakuda
- Kodungallur Bhagavathy Temple, Kodungallur
- Shree Krishna Temple, Guruvayoor
- Thottipal Bhagavati Temple, Thottipal
- Thanikkudam Bhagavathi Temple, Thanikkudam
- Nelluvai Dhanwanthri temple,nelluvai
- Sree Narayanapuram Mahavishnu Temple alias Vattambalam,Poovani , Kolazhy,kolazhy
- Thiruvullakkavu Sree Dharma Sastha Temple
- Manithara Sree Panorkavu Bhagavathy Temple
.Naithalakavu bhagavathi temple Kuttur .Ariyiram kanni bhagavathy temple Eangadiyoor . Muthuvara siva temple . Vadakuunathan temple .paramakave temple . Thiruvambadi temple
- Thomas, Jacob (2006). "Functioning of Ward Committees in Kerala: A Case Study". In Sivaramakrishnan, K. C. People's Participation in Urban Governance: A Comparative Study of the Working of Wards Committees in Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, and West Bengal. Concept Publishing Company. p. 158. ISBN 81-8069-326-0.
- "Destinations in Thrissur". Keralaholidays. Retrieved 2012-06-26.