Hinduism in Ireland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of known Hindu temples in Ireland, alphabetically listed by county:
- Hindu Mandir, Clifton Street, Carlisle Circus, Belfast
- Sri Sri Radha Madhava Belfast Temple (ISKCON), 140 Upper Dunmurry Lane, Brooklands Grange, Belfast BT17 OHE
- Hindu Temple and Indian Community Centre, Unit 14, Bonagee Business Park, Bonagee, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
- Hare Krishna Cultural Centre (ISKCON), 83 Middle Abbey Street, Dublin 1
- Vinayaka Temple, 22, Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- Sarv Sampradaya Hindu Temple Ireland,HCCI, Rossecourt, Balgaddy Road, (Beside Rossecourt Resource Centre), Pink Building, Lucan, Co. Dublin,
- Sri Sri Radha Govinda Govindadwipa Temple Inisrath Island (ISKCON), Lake Island of Inis Rath, Lisnaskea, BT92 2GN
- B.A.P.S. Swaminarayan Sanstha, 26, Glen Abhainn Lawns, Enfield. County Meath. Ireland Tel.: 0035386 3693447
- ISKCON Belfast Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Indian Community Centre, Letterkenny Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Vinayaka Temple Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- Govindadwipa Temple Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Retrieved 2012-02-21.