From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hindustani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hindustani may refer to:
- Hindustani language (Hindi-Urdu)
- Hindustani people
- Hindustani (film) or Indian, a 1996 film
- Hindustani classical music
- South Asian ethnic groups
- Hindustani Lal Sena or Indian Red Army, formed 1939
- Communist Ghadar Party of India, a political group founded in 1970
- Raja Hindustani, a 1996 film starring Aamir Khan and Karishma Kapoor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.