From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hing may refer to:
- Asafoetida, a spice derived from the plant Ferula assa-foetida
- Hing Tong (1922–2007), American mathematician
- Kwan Tak Hing (1905–1996), Hong Kong actor
- Kwong Siu Hing (born 1929), Chinese billionaire
- Lai Yee Hing (21st century), Singaporean organic chemistry professor
- Leung Hing Kit (born 1989), Hong Kong professional football player
- Lew Hing (1858–1934), American businessman
- Ng Moon Hing (born 1955), Anglican bishop
- Hing (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.