From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hippolyte or Hippolyta was the Amazonian queen with a magic girdle, in Greek mythology.
Hippolyte or Hippolyta may also refer to:
- Astydameia, Queen of Iolcus, also known as Hippolyte
- Hippolyte, nurse of Smyrna (Myrrha)
- Hippolyte, daughter of Dexamenus
- Hippolyte, possible name for the mother of Epistrophus and Schedius
- Emma Hippolyte, Saint Lucian politician
- Hector Hyppolite (1894–1948), Haitian painter
- Ivan Hippolyte (born 1964), Dutch-Surinamese kickboxer
- Kendel Hippolyte (born 1952), Saint Lucian poet and playwright
- Hippolyta (DC Comics), a superhero queen in the DC Comics universe
- Hippolyta (Marvel Comics), an Amazon warrior in the Marvel Comics universe
- Hippolyta Trevor, a DC Comics character, also known as Fury
- Hippolyta (Shakespeare), character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- 10295 Hippolyta, an asteroid
- Catocala hippolyta, a moth subspecies
- Hippolyte (genus), a genus of shrimp
- Hippolyte Rocks, Tasmania, Australia
- "Hippolyte", a song on Andreas Vollenweider's album Dancing with the Lion (1989)
- Hippolytus (disambiguation)
- Hyppolite (disambiguation)
- Saint-Hippolyte (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Hippolyte"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.