From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hippolytus may refer to:
- In Greek mythology:
- Hippolytus, son of Theseus
- Hippolytus, son of Aegyptus, killed by the Danaid Rhode
- Hippolytus, one of the Gigantes, slain by Hermes
- Hippolytus, a lover of Aegiale (wife of Diomedes)
- Hippolytus, father of Deiphobus of Amyclae (the one who cleansed Heracles for the murder of Iphitus)
- Hippolytus, successor to Zeuxippus as king of Sicyon, son of Rhopalus, grandson of Phaestus and father of Lacestades
- Hippolytus, beloved of Apollo
- Historical figures:
- Literary works based on the Greek myth:
- Hippolytus and Aricia by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Hippolytus a Greek non profit organisation for the preservation and cultural promotion of the Skyros Pony.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hippolytus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.