From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hir or hir' in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hir is a gender-neutral pronoun.
Hir or HIR may also refer to:
- Honiara International Airport, Solomon Islands (IATA code)
- Harvard International Review, a quarterly journal on international affairs
- Halogen Infrared Reflective, a type of lightbulb popular in modern cars
- Hir, Iran, a city in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Hir District, a district in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Hir Rural District, a rural district in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Hir, Qazvin, a village in Qazvin Province, Iran
- Hir, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Hir Vijay Suri (17th century), Indian Jain
- Ieuan Brydydd Hir (15th century), Welsh language poet
- Rhun Hir ap Maelgwn (circa 492-586), king of Gwynedd
- Humoral immunity (Humoral Immune Response)
- Her (disambiguation)
- Hur (disambiguation)
- Le Hir
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.