From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hira may mean:
- Hira, a cave where Islamic prophet Muhammad received his first revelations from Allah
- Al-Hirah, an ancient Arab city in Iraq
- Hira (ghetto), an old Jewish ghetto in Tunis, see History of the Jews in Tunisia
- Hira Mountains, Japan
- The Hira Company Ltd, the parent company of Texet Sales Ltd, a British distributor of calculators and electronic devices
- Hira Habibshah, a Big Brother 2009 (UK) contestant
- "Hira", a song by Redgum from their 1984 album Frontline
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, a technique used to identify add address occupational safety and health risks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.