From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hirasawa (written: 平澤 or 平沢) is a Japanese surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Gaku Hirasawa (平澤 岳) (born 1973), Japanese alpine skier
- Katsuei Hirasawa (平沢 勝栄) (born 1945), Japanese politician
- Maia Hirasawa (born 1980), Swedish singer-songwriter
- Masanori Hirasawa (平沢 正規), Japanese astronomer
- Mitsuhide Hirasawa (平澤 光秀) (born 1982), Japanese professional wrestler
- Rinako Hirasawa (平沢 里菜子) (born 1983), Japanese pornographic actress
- Sadamichi Hirasawa (平沢 貞通) (1892–1987), Japanese tempera painter
- Shusaku Hirasawa (平沢 周策) (born 1949), Japanese footballer
- Susumu Hirasawa (平沢 進) (born 1954), Japanese progressive-electronic musician and composer
- Kazuomi Hirasawa (平澤 一臣), character in the anime series Higashi no Eden
- Ui Hirasawa (平沢 憂), character in the manga series K-On!
- Yui Hirasawa (平沢 唯), character in the manga series K-On!
|This page or section lists people with the surname Hirasawa. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|