From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||West Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India|
|Elevation||608 metres (1,995 ft)|
|Total height||37 metres (121 ft)|
At an edge of the Ranchi plateau, around Bandgaon, the Ramgarha River plunges down 37 metres (121 ft) in a broad torrent as the Hirni Falls. Situated in a dense forest area, Hirni has been favoured by nature for scenic beauties.
- List of waterfalls in India
- List of waterfalls in India by height
- Ranchi travel guide from Wikivoyage
- "Bandgaon, India Page". fallingraingenomics. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
- "Bandgaon Block, West Singhbhum". District administration. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
- Sir John Houlton, Bihar, the Heart of India, p. 145, Orient Longmans Ltd., 1949
- "Waterfall Around Ranchi". exoticindia. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
- "High and dry- Dasam drained, Hundru a trickle". The Telegraph 29 April 2009. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
- "Ranchi". jharkhandonline. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
- "Jharkhand". indiatravelmall. Retrieved 2010-04-29.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|