From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hiro may refer to:
- Hiroo, Hokkaido, a town in Japan
- Hiro Naval Arsenal at Kure, Hiroshima
- Hiroshima, a city in Japan
- Hiro (unit) a Japanese unit of length, 1.8 m (a fathom)
- "Hiro's Song", by Ben Folds
- "Yuko and Hiro", a Blur song
- "Letter from Hiro", by The Vapors, off New Clear Days
- Hiro (TV channel), an Italian channel
- Hiro (Robot), by Kawada Corp.
- Hiro (film), a Canadian short film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.