From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hiroden Enkobashi-cho Station)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2007)|
|Address||Enkobashi-cho, Minami-ku, Hiroshima
|Line(s)||█ Hiroden Main Line
|Opened||November 23, 1912|
|Operator||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
From Enkobashi-cho Station, there are four of Hiroden Streetcar routes.
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroshima Station - Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Route
- Hiroshima Station - (via Hijiyama-shita) - Hiroshima Port Route
- Hiroshima Station - Eba Route
- Opened on November 23, 1912.
- Closed from May, 1942 to February 30[dubious ], 1949.
- Reopened on March 1, 1949.
|This Hiroshima Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|