Kunihiro Fujioka (藤岡 邦弘 Fujioka Kunihiro, born February 19, 1946 in Kuma (Present: Kumakōgen), Ehime), better known by his stage name Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘、 Fujioka Hiroshi), is a Japanese actor known for playing the hero Takeshi Hongo in the tokusatsu superhero series Kamen Rider, and later the Sega Saturn mascot Segata Sanshiro. Fujioka is a cultural icon in Japan, even having the minor planet 12408 Fujioka, discovered by Akimasa Nakamura, named in his honor. Fujioka writes his name with the ideographic comma at the end (after the kanji for "Hiroshi" (弘)), saying "It is meant to remind me to reconsider myself and what it is that I need to achieve. It shows that I am not yet finished with my tasks and must continue working toward their accomplishment."
- Kamen Rider (1971) (episodes 1-13, 40-41, 49, 51-98)
- Kamen Rider Vs. Shocker (1972) - Movie
- Kamen Rider Vs. Hell Ambassador (1972) - Movie
- Kamen Rider V3 (1973) (episodes 1, 2, 21, 33, 34)
- Kamen Rider Stronger (1975) (episodes 38, 39)
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders (2011) - Movie (voice)
- Heisei Riders vs. Shōwa Riders: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai (2014) - Movie
From 1997-1998, Fujioka portrayed Segata Sanshiro in a series of television and print advertisements for the Sega Saturn video game console in Japan. The character was a parody of Sugata Sanshirō, the legendary judō master from the Akira Kurosawa film of the same name.