多田 宏 Tada Hiroshi
December 13, 1929 |
|Trainer||in alphabetical order:
|Rank||9th dan Aikikai|
|Notable students||in alphabetical order:
Born in Tokyo, Japan, Tada was a member of the Waseda University karate club before starting training in aikido at the Aikikai Hombu Dojo under aikido founder Morihei Ueshiba in 1948. He was dispatched to Rome, Italy in 1964 where he established the Italian central dojo in 1966. He returned to Japan in 1973 to resume teaching at the Aikikai Hombu Dojo.
To supplement aikido training, he has developed a system of breathing and meditative exercises called ki no renma (気の錬磨 "cultivation of ki") based largely on the teachings of Nakamura Tempu and the Ichikukai Dojo.
- The Aiki News Encyclopedia of Aikido by Stanley A. Pranin. Tokyo 1991.
- Aikido Shihan Hiroshi Tada: The Budo Body, part 1, 2 and 3 by Tatsuro Uchida, 2012
- (Italian) Pasquale Aiello, 6° dan Aikika by Aikikai d'Italia. Italy.
- (Italian) Aikido XXXVI, gennaio 2005: biografie, Pasquale Aiello by Aikikai d'Italia. Italy.
- Tada Hiroshi, 9° dan, Direttore dell'Aikikai d'Italia by Aikikai d'Italia. Italy.
- (Italian) Fujimoto Yoji, 7. dan. by Aikikai d'Italia. Italy.
- Schule für Atmung und Bewegung Hannover, Deutschland
- (Italian) Hideki Hosokawa
- Kenzo Miyazawa: Aikido in Argentina by Aikido Journal
- Encyclopedia of Aikido [MIYAZAWA, KENZO] by Aikido Journal
- (Italian) Aikido XXXVII – gennaio 2006 – maestro Domenico Zucco by Aikikai d'Italia. Italy.
- (Spanish) Maestros by Kishintai Dojo. Bogotá, Colombia.
- Tada, Hiroshi by Stanly Pranin. The Encyclopedia of Aikido
- Interview with Hiroshi Tada by Stanly Pranin. Aikido Journal #101, 1994.
- (Italian) LA PRATICA INTERIORE : IL KI-NO-RENMA