From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hiroshima may also refer to:
- Kitahiroshima, Hokkaidō, a city located in Ishikari, Hokkaidō, Japan, formerly named "Hiroshima"
In media, arts, and entertainment
- Hiroshima Mon Amour, a 1959 film
- Hiroshima (film), a 1995 Japanese–Canadian film about the decision process behind the dropping of the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima
- Hiroshima (documentary), a 2005 television documentary
In literature and publications
- Hiroshima (book), a 1946 book written by John Hersey
- Hiroshima (band), an American jazz band formed in 1974
- "Hiroshima" (song), a song by Dave Morgan, recorded by Wishful Thinking (1971) and Sandra (1990)
- "Hiroshima – Rising from the Abyss", a jazz album released in 2001 by Toshiko Akiyoshi – Lew Tabackin Big Band
- "Hiroshima (B-B-B-Benny Hit His Head)", a 2008 single by Ben Folds
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp, Hiroshima's professional baseball club
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Hiroshima's professional football (soccer) club
In other uses
- Hotel class submarine, Soviet submarine K-19 unofficially gained on fleet its nickname "Hiroshima"
- The Hiroshima meteorite of 2003, which fell in Chūgoku, Japan (see meteorite falls)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.