Hiroyuki Yoshino (screenwriter)
Hiroyuki Yoshino (吉野 弘幸 Yoshino Hiroyuki?, born June 2, 1970 in Chiba Prefecture) is a Japanese screenwriter. Since the beginning of his professional career, he has written several anime series for the noted studio Sunrise, including My-HiME and My-Otome.
Yoshino graduated from Waseda University's school of literature and later joined the staff of Tokuma Shoten's Animage magazine as a writer. It was here that the Sunrise producer Naotake Furusato offered him a position in the studio as screenwriter.
After joining Sunrise, his first project as the head writer responsible for series composition was Mai-HiME, whose follow-ups Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome Zwei he also went on to supervise. He authored the manga adaptation of Mai-Otome (along with Tatsuhito Higuchi) and went on to write numerous other manga series.
Hiroyuki Yoshino also served as the assistant to main series composer Ichiro Okouchi during both seasons of the Code Geass TV series. Among other projects for different animation studios, he has written Macross Frontier, Denpa teki na Kanojo, So Ra No Wo To, Dance in the Vampire Bund and Guilty Crown.
- Gear Fighter Dendoh (Episodic screenplay; 2000)
- Gekitō! Crush Gear Turbo (Episodic screenplay; 2001)
- Machine Robo Rescue (Episodic screenplay; 2003)
- Mai-HiME (Series composition and screenplay; 2004)
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (Episodic screenplay; 2002)
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY (Episodic screenplay; 2004)
- Mai-Otome (Series composition and screenplay; 2005)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Assistant series composition and screenplay for eps. 12, 13 and 19; 2006)
- Mai-Otome Zwei (Series composition and screenplay; 2006)
- Idolmaster: Xenoglossia (Episodic screenplay; 2007)
- Macross Frontier (Series composition and screenplay; 2008)
- Kuroshitsuji (Episodic screenplay; 2008)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Assistant series composition; 2008)
- Denpa teki na Kanojo (Series composition and screenplay; 2009)
- Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (Episodic screenplay; 2009)
- So Ra No Wo To (Series composition and screenplay; 2010)
- Dance in the Vampire Bund (Series composition and screenplay; 2010)
- Fractale (Episodic screenplay; 2010-2011)
- Guilty Crown (Series composition and screenplay; 2011)
- Accel World (Series composition and screenplay; 2012)
- Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (Series composition and screenplay; 2012-2013)
- Vivid Red Operation (Series composition and screenplay; 2013)
- A Certain Magical Index: Endyumion's Miracle (Movie screenplay; 2013)
- Strike the Blood (Series composition; 2013)
- Trinity Seven (Series composition; 2014)
- World Trigger (Series composition; 2014)
- Mai-Otome (Co-authoring with Tatsuhito Higuchi; art: Kenetsu Satō; 2005)
- Seikon No Qwaser (Art: Kenetsu Satō; 2006)
- VITA Sexualis (Art: Kenetsu Satō; 2007)
- (Japanese) "吉野弘幸とは - はてなダイアリー". Hate na Diary. Retrieved 2007-05-15.
|This article about one or more people who work in the anime industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|