From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up his in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
His is the possessive form of he.
His or HIS may also refer to:
- H.I.S., a Japanese travel agency
- HIS (automotive group), an interest group consisting of the car manufacturers Audi, BMW, DaimlerChrysler, Porsche and Volkswagen
- His, Haute-Garonne, a commune in the Haute-Garonne departement, France
- Bundle of His, a collection of specialized heart cells that conduct electric impulses from the AV node to the ventricles
- Hangzhou International School, a Nursery institution, China
- Harare International School, an international school in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Hightech Information System, a HK graphics card company
- Histidine, an amino acid with an imidazole side chain
- Hospital information system, an enterprise resource planning system that caters to hospital needs
- Health information system, a system for the collection/processing of data from various sources
- Honeywell Information Systems, the former computer division of Honeywell
- Hybrid intelligent system, software system using artificial intelligence
- Microsoft Host Integration Server, a technology to connect a Microsoft Windows platform with a non-Microsoft platform such as IBM mainframes.
- Polyhistidine-tag, an amino acid motif in proteins that consists of at least five histidine (His) residues
- His, a 1969 book by Arthur F. Holmes
- H.I.S (Hollandsch-Inlandsche School), a type of elementary School for Native indonesians during Dutch East Indies era
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title His.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.