Historisk Tidsskrift (Denmark)
Historisk Tidsskrift is a Danish history journal established in 1840. It is the oldest extant national journal for history. It is currently published in two fascicles each year. The first editor was Christian Molbech. Since 1973, it has always had two editors.
List of editors
- 1839–1853: Christian Molbech
- 1853–1865: Niels Ludvig Westergaard
- 1865–1878: Edvard Holm
- 1878–1897: Carl Frederik Bricka
- 1897–1912: Julius Albert Fridericia
- 1912–1917: Kristian Erslev
- 1917–1924: Erik Arup
- 1924–1932: Ellen Jørgensen
- 1932–1942: Axel Lindvald
- 1942–1965: Povl Bagge and Astrid Friis
- 1965–1973: Svend Ellehøj
- 1973–1982: Inga Floto and Erling Ladewig Petersen
- 1982–1988: Hans Kirchhoff
- 1982–1989: Esben Albrectsen
- 1988–2006: Carsten Due-Nielsen
- 1989–2003: Anders Monrad Møller
- 2004–present: Jan Pedersen
- 2006–present: Regin Schmidt
- Official website
- tidsskrift.dk Portal of the Danish Royal Library with online version of Historisk Tidsskrift.
|This Danish history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a history journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.