|Birth name||Chauncey Hollis Jr.|
|Born||May 21, 1987|
|Origin||Fontana, California, U.S.|
|Occupations||Record producer, rapper|
|Labels||Hits Since '87, Interscope (current)
Very GOOD Beats (former)
|Associated acts||Audio Push, Kanye West, Surf Club|
Chauncey Hollis (born May 21, 1987) better known by his stage name Hit-Boy is an American rapper and record producer from Fontana, California. He is currently signed to Interscope Records, and is the founder of Hits Since '87  He is best known for his production on ASAP Rocky's "Goldie", Jay-Z and Kanye West's “Niggas in Paris", "Clique" (the GOOD Music single which featured the two as well as Big Sean) and will.i.am's "Scream & Shout" Remix.
Hit-Boy got his start on Myspace when he received a message from Polow Da Don stating simply “Let’s get this paper.” He has produced for big-name artists such as Kid Cudi, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Eminem, 50 Cent, Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg, Justin Bieber, and several others. The California native is one of the founding members of the collective brand Surf Club (along with fellow beat makers Chase N.Cashe, BCarr, and Chili Chill). Surf Club has become a team to host a number of artists as well as songwriters and other producers. Surf Club originated in southern California. They got their start in the industry in 2007, after linking with Polow Da Don's Zone 4 (record label), an imprint of Interscope Records. He began his work with Kanye West when he produced his GOOD Friday track, “Christmas in Harlem”, Big Sean, Pusha T, Musiq Soulchild and Cyhi Da Prynce. On May 2, 2011 he signed to Kanye West’s GOOD Music Label, produced the single "Niggas in Paris", on the collaborative “Watch the Throne” album created by Kanye West and Jay-Z, and produced the singles "Goldie" and "1 Train" for ASAP Rocky.
On June 7, 2012, Hit-Boy released his debut rap single, "Jay-Z Interview", produced by Bink!. Also Hit-Boy is featured rapping on CyHi The Prynce's song "Entourage", from his mixtape "Ivy League Club", which was released on the July 17, 2012. He then released the self-produced track "Old School Caddy", which featured fellow GOOD Music member Kid Cudi. These two tracks were featured on his debut mixtape, "HITstory", which was released for free on his website. On December 23, 2012, Hit-Boy signed a solo deal with Interscope Records under the record label Blueprint Group, along with the L.E.P. Bogus Boys. Soon after, he tweeted: "2012 has been great to me and my fam. Feeling more blessed than ever. Excited to see what God has planned for 2013. TU." On January 23, 2013, it was announced that his record label Hits Since '87 is now an imprint of Interscope Records.
On June 29, 2013 he announced that he is no longer signed to GOOD Music, but still in good terms with everybody in the label.
|A Hit-Boy Christmas||
|All I've Ever Dreamed Of
|"Entourage"||2012||Cyhi the Prynce||Ivy League Club|
|"All Good"||D-Why||Don't Flatter Yourself|
|"The Long Way"||Audio Push||N/A|
|"Them Niggas"||Inland Empire|
|"The Right One"||Wale||Folarin|
|"Do Me Now"||2013||K. Roosevelt||RoseGold|
|"Scream & Shout" (Hit-Boy Remix)||will.i.am, Britney Spears, Waka Flocka Flame, Lil Wayne, Diddy||#willpower|
|"Joy"||Ryan McDermott||Ryan vs. the Sandman: The Tale of the Sleepwalkers|
|"Feel It"||Deezo, Problem||Ten10Eighty7|
|"Funeral Season"||Statik Selektah, Styles P, Bun B||Extended Play|
|"What Ya Used To"||Rockie Fresh||Self Made Vol. 3|
- "Hit-Boy Confirms Signing with Kanye West". Retrieved May 12, 2011.
- How Hit-Boy Went From Myspace to Kanye West's Speed-Dial
- "Hit-Boy talks signing to G.O.O.D Music".
- "Producer Hit-Boy Joins Kanye West's G.O.O.D Music Label". Retrieved May 9, 2011.
- Hit-Boy and L.E.P. Bogus Boys Sign to Interscope | Complex
- Frydenlund, Zach. "Hit-Boy's 25 Favorite Albums". article. complex.com. Retrieved 2013-02-17.
- Rap Radar :: New Music: Audio Push x Hit-Boy “The Long Way”
- Rap Radar :: New Music: Audio Push x Hit-Boy “Them Niggas”
- "will.i.am f. Diddy, Lil Wayne, Britney Spears, Hit-Boy & Waka Flocka Flame "Scream & Shout Remix". HipHopDX. Cheri Media Group. January 25, 2013. Retrieved January 25, 2013.
- Paine, Jake (May 17, 2013). "Statik Selektah "Extended Play" Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist". HipHop DX. Retrieved May 17, 2013.
- "iTunes - Music - Self Made, Vol. 3 by MMG". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2013-09-03.