From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hitch may refer to:
- Hitch knot, a knot used to attach a rope to a fixed object
- Tow hitch, a construction on a truck or car to attach a trailer
- Hitches, fishes in the genus Lavinia including Lavinia exilicauda
- Hitchhiking, a form of travel in which the traveller tries to get a lift (ride) from another traveller
- Hitch (route), a pattern run by a receiver in American football
- Hitch (film), a 2005 movie starring Will Smith
- Alfred Hitchcock (1899–1980), British film director
- Christopher Hitchens (1949–2011), author and journalist
- slang for marriage ("getting hitched")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.