From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hive or hivé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hive may refer to a beehive, an enclosed structure in which some honey bee species live and raise their young.
Hive may also refer to:
- The Hives, a Swedish rock band
- Hive (record producer), a DJ and producer in the drum and bass music genre
- Hive (game), an abstract-strategy board game published in 2001
- Hive Records, a record label
- H.I.V.E., a DC Comics villain organization
- H.I.V.E. (series), a series of children's books
- HIVE (ISP), an ISP in Iceland, founded in 2004
Film and television
- The Hive (film), a 2008 film
- Hives, a 2012 Croatian film consisting of five episodes, each by a different young European director. The episodes are interconnected by a common thread and the single stories take place in Zagreb, Jerusalem, London, Cologne and Prague.
- Hive, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Vestfold University College (Høgskolen i Vestfold, HiVe), a Norwegian university college
- Hives, the non-medical popular language name for Urticaria, a common form of allergic reaction
- HIVE, an abbreviation for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) encephalitis, used in medical research in mice
- Hive, a highest-level logical section in the Windows Registry
- HIVE, an abstract game programming library
- Apache Hive, a data warehouse infrastructure built on top of Hadoop
- High-performance Integrated Virtual Environment, a distributed computing environment used to process next generation sequencing and other biological data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.