From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hive (disambiguation))
|Look up hive or hivé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hive may refer to a beehive, an enclosed structure in which some honey bee species live and raise their young.
Hive may also refer to:
- The Hives, a Swedish rock band
- Hive (record producer), a DJ and producer in the drum and bass music genre
- Hive (game), an abstract-strategy board game published in 2001
- Hive Records, a record label
- "Hive" (song), a 2013 song by Earl Sweatshirt featuring Vince Staples and Casey Veggies
- H.I.V.E., a DC Comics villain organization
- H.I.V.E. (series), a series of children's books
- HIVE (ISP), an ISP in Iceland, founded in 2004
Film and television
- Hive, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Vestfold University College (Høgskolen i Vestfold, HiVe), a Norwegian university college
- Hives, the non-medical popular language name for Urticaria, a common form of allergic reaction
- HIVE, an abbreviation for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) encephalitis, used in medical research in mice
- Hive, a highest-level logical section in the Windows Registry
- HIVE, an abstract game programming library
- Apache Hive, a data warehouse infrastructure built on top of Hadoop
- High-performance Integrated Virtual Environment, a distributed computing environment used to process next generation sequencing and other biological data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.