From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ho or ho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ho or HO may refer to:
- HO scale (Half O), a model railroads and slot cars scale
- Handelsorganisation, a former state-owned retail business of the German Democratic Republic
- Harmonic oscillator
- Heating oil
- Heckscher-Ohlin theorem
- Heterotopic ossification
- Ho people, a people primarily in the Indian state of Jharkhand
- Hồ (surname), a Vietnamese surname
- He (surname) or Ho, a Chinese surname
- Don Ho, Hawaiian pop singer and entertainer
- Godfrey Ho, filmmaker
- Ho Chi Minh, a Vietnamese political leader
- Ho, Ghana, a town
- Ho (kana), a Japanese kana
- Ho language, a language spoken primarily in India
- Book of Hosea, a book of the Hebrew Bible
- Antinea Airlines' IATA airline designator
- Hiri Motu language's ISO 639-1 language code
- Ho Hos
- Ho ho ho
- Hoe (disambiguation)
- Hoo (disambiguation)
- Whore (slang)
- All pages beginning with "Ho"
- All pages with titles containing "Ho"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.