Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Law
|University of Economics and Law (Vietnam National University)|
|Đại học Kinh tế - Luật (Đại học Quốc gia Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh)|
|Established||March 24 2010|
|President||Nguyễn Tiến Dũng|
|Location||Hồ Chí Minh City, Vietnam|
|Campus||Suburban, 16.3 hectares|
University of Economics and Law (UEL) is a university in Linh Xuan ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is a member university of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM). It was formerly VNU-HCM Faculty of Economics (established in 2000) and was promoted to university on March 24, 2010.
The university offers both undergraduate and graduate programs. Main majors include:
- Field of Economics: Economics, External Economics, Economics and Public Management, Banking and Finance, Accounting and Auditing, and Business Administration.
- Field of Law: Banking, Finance and Securities Law, Business Law, International Trade Law, and Civil Law.
Faculties and Departments
Today, UEL has 7 faculties and 2 departments as listed below:
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of External Economics
- Faculty of Banking and Finance
- Faculty of Accounting and Auditing
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Managerial Information Technology
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Department of English
- Department of Mathematics and Economic Statistics
|This Vietnam university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|