Hoa Sen University
Hoa Sen University (Vietnamese language: Đại học Hoa Sen, literally meaning Lotus University) is a private university in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The predecessor of this university was Hoa Sen College.
Hoa Sen is a leading university in Vietnam; it is known for quality in education, training, and internationally recognized research for the community. It was one of the first private universities founded in Vietnam after this was legalized by the government. Its mission is "To contribute to the rapid, sustainable, and humane development of the Vietnamese and regional economy and society."
The predessor of Hoa Sen College was the School of Foreign Languages and Information Technology, which was established under the Decision 257/QĐ-UB dated August 12, 1991 by the Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People Committee (the mayor). The school has been supported by Lotus Association in France. On October 11, 1994, the school was turned into a semi-private school. In 2001, the school inaugurated its second campus in Quang Trung Software Park, Ho Chi Minh City.
In 2005, the school was upgraded to become Hoa Sen College.
- Faculty of Sciences and Technology
- Faculty of Economics and Commerce
- Faculty of Languages and Cultural Studies
- Faculty of Polytechnics
International academic partners
- NIIT, (NIIT Technologies), Mumbai, India
- ITIN, (IT Institute), Cergy, France
- UBI, Brussels, Belgium
- ESCIA, Pontoise, France
- University of the South, Toulon-Var, Toulon, France
-  Official Web site of Hoa Sen University
-  Decision to establish Hoa Sen University
-  Official Web site of ITIN
-  Official Web site of UBI
-  Official Web site of ESCIA
- Hoa Sen University official site (Vietnamese) (English) (French)
|This Vietnam university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|