Hobson's choice (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hobson's Choice)
A Hobson's choice is one that must be taken or left.
The term may refer to:
- Hobson's Choice (Woodbine, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Howard County, Maryland
- Hobson's Choice (Alberta, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Brunswick County, Virginia
- Hobson's Choice (San Francisco, California), a bar in San Francisco's Haight Ashbury neighborhood
- Films, plays, and ballets
- Hobson's Choice (play), by Harold Brighouse (1915), which has been adapted numerous times:
- Hobson's Choice (1920 film), a silent film directed by Percy Nash
- Hobson's Choice (1931 film), directed by Thomas Bentley
- Hobson's Choice (1954 film), directed by David Lean
- Walking Happy, a 1966 Broadway musical by Jimmy Van Heusen
- Hobson's Choice (1983 film), a TV-movie directed by Gilbert Cates
- Hobson's Choice, a 1989 ballet by David Bintley
- In literature
- "Hobson's Choice", a 1952 short story written by Alfred Bester
- The Terminal Experiment, a 1995 science fiction novel originally serialised under the title Hobson's Choice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hobson's choice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.