Hobson's choice (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hobson's Choice)
A Hobson's choice is one that must be taken or left.
The term may refer to:
- Films, plays, and ballets
- Hobson's Choice (play), by Harold Brighouse (1915), which has been adapted numerous times:
- In literature
- "Hobson's Choice", a 1952 short story written by Alfred Bester
- The Terminal Experiment, a 1995 science fiction novel originally serialised under the title Hobson's Choice
- Hobson's Choice (Woodbine, Maryland), listed on the NRHP in Howard County, Maryland
- Hobson's Choice (Alberta, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Brunswick County, Virginia
- Hobson's Choice (San Francisco, California), a bar in San Francisco's Haight Ashbury neighborhood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.