From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hochelaga (French pronunciation: [ɔʃlaɡa]) may refer to:
- Hochelaga (village), a 16th-century village on the Island of Montreal
- Hochelaga Archipelago, Montreal and surrounding islands
- Hochelaga, a 19th-century town eventually annexed to Montreal, now part of the neighbourhood of Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Hochelaga (electoral district), a federal electoral district within Montreal
- Hochelaga (provincial electoral district), a former provincial electoral district in Quebec
- Hochelaga (film), a movie about Montreal biker gangs
- HMCS Hochelaga, from a pleasure yacht of an archduke to a Canadian military ship and ferry.
- see also
- Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, a neighbourhood of Montreal
- Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (provincial electoral district), a current provincial electoral district in Quebec
- Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, borough of Montreal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.