From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hochwald may refer to:
- Hochwald, Switzerland, district of Dorneck in the canton of Solothurn
- Hochwald (mountain), Saxony, southeastern Germany
- Hochwald, a peak in the Hunsrück in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Hochwald, a part of the town of Waldbröl in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Hukvaldy, a village in the Czech Republic, known as Hochwald in German
- Ouvrage Hochwald, a fortification on the Maginot Line in the Bas-Rhin department of northeastern France
- A forested ridge west of the German town of Xanten and the place of Operation Blockbuster in World War II
- High forest (woodland) (German hochwald means "high forest")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.