From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word hock may mean:
|Look up hock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Hock (wine), a type of wine
- Hock (anatomy), part of an animal's leg
- Ham hock, a meat joint from the lower leg of a pig
- To leave an item with a pawnbroker
- Hans Henrich Hock, German historical linguist
- Hock tide, an English holiday consisting of Hock Monday and Hock Tuesday
- A type of wine bottle used primarily for German or Alsatian wine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.