Hockey stick (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hockey stick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hockey stick is:
- a stick used to propel the ball or puck in hockey. In particular:
- something shaped like an ice hockey stick
- Saab hockey stick, styling cue on Saab cars
- Hockey stick controversy about the "hockey stick" graph which shows a sharp recent rise in global temperature
- a Hockey Stick diagram is a diagram that shows the payoff of a call option or a put option with respect to the price of the underlying asset.
- a hockey stick procedure turn is the standard way to reverse direction during an instrument landing in aviation.
- Other uses:
- the name of a step in Cha-cha-cha.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hockey stick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.