From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hodgepodge or hotchpotch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hodge-podge or hotchpotch describes a confused or disorderly mass or collection of things; a "mess" or a "jumble".
Hodge-podge may refer to:
- Hodge-Podge (comics), a character from the comic strip Bloom County
- Hodge-Podge (soup), a type of mutton soup
- Hotchpot, in property law, the blending or combining of property in order to ensure equality of division
- Hodgepodge Lodge, 1970–1977 American children's television series shown on a number of PBS stations
- Hutspot, a simple traditional Dutch casserole, usually composed of potatoes, carrots, and onions, all mashed together.
- Kids' CBC, a programming block on CBC Television called Hodge Podge Lodge from the 1980s to the early 1990s
- Sacred Chao, a symbol used by Discordians to illustrate the interrelatedness of order and disorder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.