From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hodgkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hodgkin may refer to:
- Alan Lloyd Hodgkin (1914–1998), British physiologist and biophysicist
- Dorothy Hodgkin (1910–1994), British chemist who received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1964
- Douglas Hodgkin, American political scientist and author
- Eliot Hodgkin (1905–1987), British painter
- Howard Hodgkin (born 1932), British painter
- Thomas Hodgkin (1798–1866), English pathologist, eponym of Hodgkin's disease
- Thomas Hodgkin (historian) (1831–1913), British historian
- Thomas Lionel Hodgkin (1910–1982), English historian
- Hodgkin lymphoma, also known as Hodgkin's lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.