From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hofkirche is the German language word for "court church", and may refer to:
- Allerheiligen-Hofkirche, the All Saints' Court Church, Munich, Germany
- Evangelische Hofkirche, the Sophienkirche in Dresden, Germany demolished in 1962
- Hofkirche, Innsbruck, Austria
- Hofkirche, Lucerne, Switzerland
- Katholische Hofkirche, the famous Hofkirche in Dresden, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.