From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hofkirche is the German language word for "court church", and may refer to:
- Former Opernhaus am Taschenberg (Opera theatre at the Taschenberg, opened in 1667), changed to a Catholic Hofkirche, dedicated in 1708
- Dresden Cathedral, built 1739 to 1751, replacing the former as Hofkirche
- Sophienkirche, Protestant Hofkirche from 1737
- Allerheiligen-Hofkirche, the All Saints' Court Church, Munich, Germany
- Hofkirche, Innsbruck, Austria
- Hofkirche, Lucerne, Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hofkirche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.