From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hogarth may refer to:
- Burne Hogarth (1911–1996), American cartoonist, illustrator, educator and author
- C(harles) J(ames) Hogarth (1869–1942), translator of French, Spanish and, notably, Russian works into English.
- David George Hogarth (1862–1927), English archaeologist
- Donald Hogarth (1879–1950), Canadian politician and mining financier
- Paul Hogarth (1917–2001), English painter and illustrator
- Steve Hogarth (born 1959), English musician; lead singer of the rock band Marillion
- Susan Hogarth, American libertarian politician
- Thomas William Hogarth (1901–1999), writer of books about the Bull Terrier breed of dog
- William Hogarth (1697–1764), British painter, engraver, pictorial satirist and cartoonist
- William Hogarth Main, known as Bill Main, namesake of the Hogarthian system of dive equipment configuration
- Hogarth Press, English publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hogarth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.