From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hogging can mean:
- Hogging (sexual practice)
- Hogging and sagging, the stress a ship is put under when it passes over the crest of a wave
- Greedily eating something, or taking too much of it: see wikt:hogging
- Cutting a horse's mane as short as possible, or short enough so that it stands up straight. Also called "roaching"
- Shredding (waste wood, for example) by machine. 
- Riding a motorcycle.
- Removing the greatest possible amount of stock in the least amount of time. (Metalworking)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.