For the Polish city with the German name of Bartenstein (not connected with the Hohenlohe family), see Bartoszyce
Hohenlohe-Bartenstein was a German Principality of the House of Hohenlohe, located in northeastern Baden-Württemberg, Germany, around Bartenstein. Hohenlohe-Bartenstein was a partition of Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst and was raised from a County to a Principality in 1744. Hohenlohe-Bartenstein was partitioned between itself and Hohenlohe-Jagstberg in 1798, and was mediatised to Württemberg in 1806.
Counts of Hohenlohe-Bartenstein (1688–1744)
- Philip Charles Casper (Count of Hohenlohe-Schillingsfürst) (1688–1729)
- Charles Philip Francis (1729–1744) with...
- Joseph Anthony (1729–1744)
Princes of Hohenlohe-Bartenstein (1744–1806)
- Charles Philip Francis (1744–1763) with...
- Joseph Anthony (1744–1763)
- Louis Charles Francis Leopold (1763–1798)
- Louis Aloysius (1798–1806)