From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hoist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hoist may refer to:
- Hoist (device), a machine for lifting loads
- Hoist controller, a machine for raising and lowering goods or personnel by means of a cable
- Hydraulic hooklift hoist, another machine
- Hoist (mining), another machine
- Hoist (flag), the half of a flag nearer to the flagpole
- Hoist (album), by Phish
- Hoist (Transformers), a toy and fictional character
- USS Hoist (ARS-40), a Bolster class rescue and salvage ship acquired by the U.S. Navy during World War II
- Hoist (motion), a parliamentary procedure used in Canadian legislative bodies
- Patient lift, for lifting people
- Outliner, filter for viewing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.