From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hoke may refer to:
- Brady Hoke, American football coach
- Chris Hoke (born 1976), American football player
- Eldon Hoke (born 1958), American musician
- Hoke L. Smith (1931–2004), tenth president of Towson University
- Jacob Hoke (1825-1893), American Civil War eyewitness and author
- M. Hoke Smith (1855–1931), American politician and newspaper owner
- Martin Hoke (born 1952), American Republican politician
- Michael Hoke (1874–1944), orthopedic surgeon
- Robert Hoke (1837–1912), American businessman, railroad executive, and Confederate general
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.