From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up holder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holder may refer to:
People with the surname Holder:
- Candle holder
- Cup holder
- Flame holder, a jet engine device
- Hill-holder, an automobile braking mechanism
- Toilet roll holder
- Holder, Australian Capital Territory, a suburb of Canberra
- Holder, Illinois, a town in the United States
- Hocutts Crossroads, North Carolina, formerly Corinth-Holder
- Holder (law)
- Copyright holder, the legal person who owns the rights to copy and use a document
- Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project (2010), U.S. Supreme Court decision
- Hölder (disambiguation), Hoelder (cog. Helder, etc.)
- Holder GmbH, a German company
- All pages beginning with "Holder"
- All pages with titles containing "Holder"
- Hold (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.