Holger Krahmer (born on 16 October 1970 in Leipzig) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament with the Free Democratic Party of Germany, part of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Regional Development and a member of the Delegation for relations with the NATO Parliamentary Assembly.
- 1989: Qualified maintenance technician
- 1990-1996: Bank official, Commerzbank Leipzig
- 1996-2000: Bankgesellschaft Berlin AG
- since 2001: Self-employed
- since 1997: Vice-Chairman of the Leipzig FDP
- since 2001: Member of the ELDR Party Council
- 1997-2004: Board Member of the AIDS-Hilfe Leipzig e.V
- since 2004: Chairman of the Supervisory Board, GANOS Kaffee-Kontor & Rösterei AG, Leipzig
- Official website
- Personal profile of Holger Krahmer in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (German)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|