From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up holla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holla may refer to:
- Holla is also a subsect among Kota Brahmin community. Most of the Kota Brahmin community hail from 14 villages situated in Udupi district in Karnataka State in India.
- Holla is the surname of one of the Kota Brahmin who belong to Angirasa or Bharadwaja gothra.
- "Holla," a melody by Ghostface Killah from his album The Pretty Toney Album
- 'Holla Service' featured in Chappelle's Show
- Holla!, a 2004 album by Baha Men
- A typeface created by Rudolf Koch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.