From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Hollander (disambiguation).
Hollander is a surname. "Hollander" is an (informal and incorrect) Dutch term for people from the Netherlands, or specifically Holland proper. Variants of German origin include Hollaender and Holländer.
- Anthony Hollander (born c. 1960), British academic
- Audrey Hollander (born 1979), American pornographic actress
- Christian Hollander (c.1510-15 - 1589), Dutch composer.
- Bernard Hollander (1864–1934), London psychiatrist
- David Hollander (born 1968), American television writer, producer, and director
- Edith Holländer (1900–1945), mother of diarist Anne Frank
- Friedrich Hollaender (1896–1976), German composer
- Gustav Hollaender (1855–1915), German composer
- Han Hollander (1886–1943), Dutch journalist
- Jacob Hollander (1871–1940), American economist and historian of economic thought
- John Hollander (born 1929–2013), poet
- Nicole Hollander (born 1939), American cartoonist, author of Sylvia
- Paul Hollander (born 1932), American writer, academic and journalist
- Samuel Hollander (born 1937), historian of economic thought
- Tom Hollander (born 1967), English actor
- Xaviera Hollander (born 1943), Dutch call girl and madam
- Zander Hollander (1923–2014), American sportswriter, journalist, editor and archivist
|This page or section lists people with the surname Hollander. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|