|Traded as||NYSE: HFC
S&P 400 Component
|Industry||Oil and Gas|
|Headquarters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Michael C Jennings (CEO)|
|Products||Gasoline, Diesel, Jet Fuel, Asphalt and Other Specialty Products|
|Total assets||$10.328 billion|
|Total equity||$6.642 billion|
Number of employees
The HollyFrontier Corporation is a Fortune 500 company based in Dallas, TX. HollyFrontier is a petroleum refiner and distributor of petroleum products, from gasoline to petroleum-based lubricants and waxes. Michael C Jennings currently holds the title as CEO. Mr. Jennings, an oil expert has more than 28 years in the industry. . The company has primary refining operations in New Mexico and Utah, as well as three other states.
HollyFrontier Corporation was originally incorporated under the name General Appliance Corporation in 1947 and changed its name to Holly Corporation in 1952. Holly Corporation bought both the Sinclair (originally Texaco) and the Sunoco (originally Cosden) refineries in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2009, and announced that it would operate both as a single refinery.
HollyFrontier operates 5 refineries:
- Cheyenne (Cheyenne, WY) - 52,000 barrels per day (bbl/d) of crude oil capacity
- El Dorado (El Dorado, KS) - 135,000 bbl/d
- Navajo (Artesia, NM) - 100,000 bbl/d
- Tulsa (Tulsa, OK) - 125,000 bbl/d
- Woods Cross (Woods Cross, UT) - 31,000 bbl/d
The company also maintains the following divisions:
- Holly Energy Partners - logistical assets including pipelines, terminals, and tankage
- Lubricants and Specialty Products - manufacturing and marketing of lubricants specialty products
- Asphalt - commodity and modified asphalt products are marketed in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and northern Mexico
- 2012 Annual Report
- "Fortune 500 2010: Top 1000 American Companies". CNN.
- Plunkett, Jack W. (November 2007). PLunkett's Energy Industry Almanac. Plunkett Research. ISBN 978-1-59392-442-3.
- HollyFrontier Corporation company history
- Tulsa World. "Holly to buy Sinclair refinery." October 21, 2009. Accessed February 8, 2011.
- Forbes. "Holly-Frontier Refining Merger: It Sure Took Long Enough." February 22, 2011. Accessed July 1, 2011. 
- Official Press Release. "HollyFrontier Corporation completes merger" July 1, 2011 
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States company or corporation involved in the energy industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|